Start With Something New
A new blogger that doesn't know about anything and need advice from other people... yea that's me

My conversation and prayer to God before sleep

By Joey Ronald John Lee
Sign Of Cross

Silent for a while
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello Lord, It's me Your son. Lord, I want to thank you for what You have given me today. You protect me from any danger and help me to have a good day. Lord, I pray for my family so that they will have a good health and be full of joy in their life. For all my friends, I pray so that they will have a good life and happiness in their life. Let them be fill with Your love in everything they do. Let the gifts of wisdom continues to be their friends in their studies or working. I pray for those people in the middle east so that they can stop the war and there will be no more people that will be the victim of war again. Lord, I'm sorry if I done something that u do not like today and please do not angry to me but help me to be better for tomorrow. Also Lord, I pray so that You will lead all souls into heaven together with Mother Mary and all the Saints. Later Lord, I want to sleep so that I pray to you to protect me while I'm sleeping. Amen

Our Father (1x)

Hail Mary (3x)

Glory Be (1x)

Amen!

p/s : this post is for my friends out there that always ask me what I pray before I sleep :) God Bless You All
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?