Start With Something New
A new blogger that doesn't know about anything and need advice from other people... yea that's me

Start With Something New For 2009

By Joey Ronald John Lee
Happy New Year to all of you... ( nah kan lambat suda baru ko mo wish orang Joey) hahaha yea I know it is late already to wish Happy New Year but... HEI!!! Who care? So this year I really2 want to Start With Something New. What I mean is that I want to really2 focus on my studies and I want to improve my photography skills and techniques. Btw, Sorry guys I didn't update my blog for... like... 3 weeks? Actually busy with assignment,work, college life, and unexpected activities. I spend 60% of my time for assignment, 20% for studies, 5% for working and another 5% for unexpected activities. So what else? Owh yea, for this moment I will not post any pictures in this blog because my external flash got problem so my camera 'buta' during night time. Actually can use lens with small aperture but susah la because if I use small aperture pun the picture will be so much 'noise' so better dont la xp. So this year I totally want to change la as in I want to do more charity work like... erm... visit to 'Seri Mengasih', or maybe involve with the "Family Planning" punya activities? or 'AIDS' punya charity activities? I hope someone can help me to involve with those kind of charity... Owh yea! my friend, Mr Hazli is actually doing this drama thinggy.

Equus, the play

Date:
- 23rd/25th/30th Jan / 1st Feb : 7pm-9.30pm
- 24th/31st Jan : 3pm-5.30pm / 7pm-9.30pm

Price: RM25 Per person/show

Venue: Breakthrough Center, Donggongon, Penampang

For enquiries, please call:
Mohd. Hazli - 0165522435
Ralph - 0168801024

So yea do support them hahaha...
(Hei Haz, if u guys donate the profit to GAZA kan best. :D)

Ok guys that's all for now...

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Mas Light 18 January 2009 at 11:13 am
    I'm going there to support jasmine and her sis XD

Something to say?