Start With Something New
A new blogger that doesn't know about anything and need advice from other people... yea that's me

Out to Kundasang in few more hours...

By Joey Ronald John Lee
YAY!!! Finally... beberapa jam lagi untuk ke kundasang. Selepas menanti beberapa lama, now I dont have to wait longer anymore... well actually this trip is organize by the DTM 10/08 students but we the DDRM, DHM, DCA and DPA juga la dapat kesempatan untuk mengikuti this trip to Kundasang. So what is the activity during this trip? According to my girl friend (Teman wanita la bah kan? kawan yang berjantina perempuan... so kawan perempuan... hahaha), Mars, She said that today's activity will be journey to kundasang, then visit to Mesilau and 1pm check in into the Villa. Ria Rina Villa if I'm not mistake. Then at night will be the barbeque and more fun activity... so I will end this post today.... EEIIII WAIT!!!! I tell u all about something. Please support this programe

Earth Hour : http://www.earthhour.org

VOTE EARTH VOTE EARTH VOTE EARTH
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?