Start With Something New
A new blogger that doesn't know about anything and need advice from other people... yea that's me

FOTOBEST DIGITAL Print Shop

By Joey Ronald John Lee
Debra Jane (Sukau, Sandakan)

So, I was in FOTOBEST DIGITAL Print Shop just now to print my aunt's engagement potrait picture and some random pictures. The service was superb. They printed out the 4R pictures only for 4-10 mins and I dont have to wait so long to get 4 pictures. Well, if you print 10pcs or below at the print shop in Centre Point, you have to wait like 30mins to 1 hour :(. FOTOBEST DIGITAL Print Shop is located somewhere around gaya street, next to the melimewa superstore. This shop also provide album book print and only cost around RM30 if I'm not mistaken and you can put like 120 over pictures inside the album to print. I like the service, especially the workers there are very friendly and they know how to have a slow talk with the customer so that the customer will not feel so boring to wait. The main thing that I really like this print shop because they do what the customer asked them to do. So to those photographer that dont like they edited pictures to be 'edit" once more by the shop (normally the shop will adjust the brightness and contrast without asking you) I recommend you to go to this shop. and tell them "Don't adjust anything". Erm.... so that's all for now. Have a nice day to all of u :P

p/s : Do you know that Aquarius Natural Mineral Water 500ml in Warisan Square cost around Rm2.00 per bottle! ADEH!
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous 24 May 2009 at 9:10 am
    hello,
    gaya street near milimewa?
    may I noe more detail for the shop...
    do they process black and white film?
    coz,im using film(lomography).
    also,do they want to cross process the slide film?

    please reply me a.s.a.p on my blog.
    thanx

Something to say?