Start With Something New
A new blogger that doesn't know about anything and need advice from other people... yea that's me

I am a good actor!

By Joey Ronald John Lee

Well, it is true I’m one of the best actor is this world. Not in the theatre and not in the auditorium but my stage is on the real life. I can act happy the whole day and the people around me will not know that I’m sad or mad. When people asked me if I hate them, I will only say that “no I’m just disappointed”. Why disappointed and not mad? But my answer will be, who am I to mad at others people? What do I get? Hatred? No, that is not what I want for my life. I can smile the whole day like there is no problem in myself. Until today, I don’t know why my feeling control myself suddenly. Someone talk bad about me at my back. It is not that I hate that person or mad at her/him but it just that I don’t like that feeling. If you don’t like the way I am, my personality, attitudes, my style and etc, just talk to me. Tell me what the things that I do that you don’t like. Stop saying that there is nothing wrong but you are still saying something bad about me. Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I can’t take this anymore! Please! Please! Stop doing that. I can’t take it anymore!

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous 12 January 2009 at 3:08 pm
    well, at ur age, ur feeling just the same like me coz we don't like to hurt people feeling or ignore them. but most of the time we pretend that just ok... and it's hard to say no. Because i'm a horse and we like blue... we seem to be a cool person but we are not.

    when we smile, it's make our heart happy and glad. coz we doesn't want people to know that we in a bad mood or sad.

Something to say?