Start With Something New
A new blogger that doesn't know about anything and need advice from other people... yea that's me

Fallen Leaves

By Joey Ronald John Lee
Hi guys! yea this post I make special support@promoting for "Fallen Leaves" drama team. Actually I just came back home (yea I know it is late now, Thomas and I had send the drama team to Stella Maris Church because they staying at the dome until next week I guess) after watched the drama that they present at Sabah Trade Centre (Am I spelling it correctly?). The drama is actually about the dreams, aspirations, challenges and hopes of people that living with HIV/AIDS. Tomorrow,16 November 2008, will be the last day of the drama team will present their play so I encourage you all who read this post to watch it. This is the information :

Date : 16 November 2008
Venue : Sabah Trade Centre (the theater room)
Ticket Price : RM20 for adult and RM10 for student (the children price I'm not so sure)
Time : 3pm and there will be youth seminar after the play.

So tomorrow is mainly for the youth as we know most of the youth like to try something new and in this event@drama@seminar, they will tell all the information about drug addict, HIV/AIDS and stuff like real experience, how to get away from the drug and many more. To all parents outside there and reading this post, please support them and at least let your children know how dangerous it is to try drug or to be drug addicted.

Click Here for the website
P/S : If you go there you will see me because I'm going to watch the play again tomorrow (There are 2 plays that different from just now
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?