Start With Something New
A new blogger that doesn't know about anything and need advice from other people... yea that's me

My New Baby Has Arrived!

By Joey Ronald John Lee
(www.sigmaphoto.com)

APO 70-200mm F2.8 II EX DG MACRO HSM

YAHOO!!! FINALLY!!! my new lens has arrived! xp Yeap! now I'm proud to say that I own this lens and I buy it with my own money without anyone help me xp I can't wait for Gaya Christmas Event to try this lens. Erm... I buy this lens from KL and I don't know what is the shop name. I made the payment on last Tuesday at 3pm and this lens was in my brother's office at 11am Wednesday... the currier service totally superb.


 

4 comments so far.

  1. Caneeliea 11 December 2008 at 11:11 pm
    Congrats!
  2. Joey Ronald John Lee 12 December 2008 at 1:57 am
    hahaha thanks :D
  3. Anonymous 9 January 2009 at 5:27 pm
    fuyooo...syok kah? hehe
  4. Joey Ronald John Lee 10 January 2009 at 1:45 pm
    siok giler... cuma autofocus tue lens ada lambat sikit kalau guna A100.

Something to say?