Start With Something New
A new blogger that doesn't know about anything and need advice from other people... yea that's me

Outing for Nothing...

By Joey Ronald John Lee
Jeremy sms-ed me, "Chai, sadong jam 10.30. Sya di rumah kau jam 10 ahh" ,but I still have a few more houses to sing (for house-to-house caroling) so I called his hand phone to inform him that I might be late. Then he said "ok, I'll inform Ng Yu Ting about this". After 2 houses, he sms-ed me again. "Chai tinggal brapa rumah lagi. Ng sama Jasper abis suda caroling" (Jesper and Ng also join caroling but different church (Both of them follow CMI meanwhile I join the Stella Maris Church (SMC) Carolling group). So after all the houses, I went back to SMC and I called Jeremy to inform him that I'm already at SMC la. So they (Jeremy, Ng and Jesper) pick me up from SMC. Then we all went to Sadong to eat (I cannot eat that time because too full already. The last house serve us 'mee goreng' and 'ayam goreng' which is my favorite la xp). Then after the dinner@supper, we all went back to Tanjung Aru, my house, to take my camera and change my cloths la xp. So after that, we all went to Teluk Likas ( the new beach?) for lepak-lepak. When we get bored, we went to Waterfront near the Cocoon bar to take pictures la. (LOL... I dont know what I'm saying now. Ok I'll let the pictures to continue the story la xp)

Ng Yu Ting (standing) and Jesper (sitting down and holding the external flash)


This is the moon picture that I ambil at Teluk Likas

........................................................................................................................

Story time...

p/s : all the pics here are captured by Alpha 100 with 70-200mm f2.8lens :D
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Joanne W 12 December 2008 at 6:22 pm
    The house you went served mee goreng and ayam goreng?? haha... THe houses i went to mainly served cakes and drinks... Btw, Nice photos!

Something to say?