Start With Something New
A new blogger that doesn't know about anything and need advice from other people... yea that's me

Stella Maris Catholic Youth... (idk the full name) Swimming pictures

By Joey Ronald John Lee
Actually I should post this pictures long time ago but because of assignment,holiday trips, homework, unexpected activity, and etc so I think it's better for me to post it now. And thanks to Atan for remind me to post this pictures.

Wow... now I realize it's been a long time already I did not put pictures in my post adeh! No wonder my friends keep asking me to put pics. Haiz! Ok I'll keep quiet because I know my english so suck and the grammar 'tunggang terbalik' (upside down).

Ben, Olivia and Cigu


Diana, Ben, olivia and Cigu


Eric and Thomas


Consuella


Josue


Olivia and Eric


Me and Thomas


Cigu (portrait)


Doddy, Thomas, Ben and Josue


Olivia


Group Photo
(sorry I'm SO LAZY want to list their names)


Try guess who? xp


Eric the coach


Consuella (again?!)


Doddy and Ben

For those people who went to swimming that time but your face is not here pls tell me a.s.a.p. Sorry for the delay guys :p

 

3 comments so far.

  1. Konea K. 6 November 2008 at 10:03 pm
    which pool was that?
    penampang?
  2. Joey Ronald John Lee 6 November 2008 at 11:10 pm
    yeap. Konea I forgot to post xp alalala...
  3. Beth 19 September 2009 at 9:49 am
    Lols...Kick ooo:P
    hahaha

Something to say?