Start With Something New
A new blogger that doesn't know about anything and need advice from other people... yea that's me

What a beautiful sunday

By Joey Ronald John Lee
(Still waiting for my parents to come back so that I can eat my 'Nasi Lemak'...) ok now it's 9.30 am and a few hours ago I play keyboard (music keyboard) in the Church. At first ok but at the time we play the 'Lord have mercy', 'Jesus love me this I know', etc then everything spoil. But not totally spoil la. 1st I play a wrong chord (I'm the one who control the beat and if I do a mistake then the whole choir will spoil) XP then 2nd the keyboard I think got problem because I can hear the beat very loud at the musician speaker but the main speaker I can't hear anything. I really2 thank God it's finish already wahahahha. 3rd I think I set a wrong setting during the 'Oh I love you in the Lord'. The beat was very fast. At the same time I feel like I want to laugh because the tempo so fast like the Indian song (plus it is 'Deepavali' tomorrow Xp). Now I have to wait until 11.30am then I have to go back to the church for Sunday School Mass practice. Then tomorrow need to go to the beach for Asian Tourism Institute Family Day. Haiyah! I have tons of pictures in my laptop but I do not know when I have time to upload. Plus I need to finish a lots of Assignment and I only have 3 more weeks time to finish it. Anyway, Happy Deepavali To all of you!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?